We are looking for a talented and competitive Account Manager to join our team and help us take the company to the next level.
Does this sound like you?
- Ability to negotiate and convince others
- Well organized with highly effective time management skills.
- Goal-oriented and persistent.
- Motivated by continuous learning
Then, keep reading!
Who we are
mlean is a startup from Valladolid that accompanies manufacturers and industrial suppliers in their digitization process towards Industry 4.0. where people are at the center of our software.
Our vision is to transform the factories into a safe working environment where digital technology enables each person to develop innate abilities to become a factory with a future, within a sustainable world.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: flexibility, transparency, teamwork, and determination!
Things you'll do
- Prepare and perform DEMOs of the product
- Prepare and send economic proposals and explain them to the customers
- Generate sales among leads
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Travel to customer factories’ to perform DEMOs and visits
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Identify customer needs, matching them with product features and benefits
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
What we are looking for
- Proven international sales experience (+4 years)
- Demonstrated background in selling industrial products
- Experience in preparing commercial proposals
- Languages: English C1 level. Other languages will be appreciated (German and French)
- Experience working with CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Well organized with highly effective time management skills
- Assertive, persistent, and self-motivated
- Proactive and goal-oriented
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What we offer
32-36k€ Annual salary + variable
Flexibility, work-life balance
23 working vacation days + your birthday
Office available to meet the team in person
Training grant up to 600€ / year
20€ / month for electricity & internet
Excellent working environment
Young and dynamic team
All necessary equipment provided
What will the selection process be like?
Send us your CV and the information you consider relevant to:
Our HR person will contact you for a first interview. The aim of this first contact will be to explain you mlean’s vision and to get to know you.
Afterwards, we will have a conversation with the Sales Manager and, if there is interest on both sides, we will invite you for a virtual coffee so that you can get to know the whole team.