Help Desk Support Specialist
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented and competitive Help Desk Support Specialist that helps us take the Customer Success department to the next level.
- Passionate about technology
- Flexible and well organized
- Patient task managers who know how to find or create solutions to unexpected problems
- A keen eye for detail & patient disposition
- Oral and written Spanish and English communication skills
Does this sound like you? Then, keep reading!
Who we are
mlean is a startup from Valladolid that accompanies manufacturers and industrial suppliers in their digitization process towards Industry 4.0. where people are at the center of our software.
Our vision is to transform the factories into a safe working environment where digital technology enables each person to develop innate abilities to become a factory with a future, within a sustainable world.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: flexibility, transparency, teamwork and determination!
Things you'll do
- Provide technical assistance and support related to our mlean® Production System in person, via phone, video call or email.
- Answer queries and address system and user issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Troubleshoot problems: diagnose, reproduce and register internal and customer’s bugs or related tasks.
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming customer requests.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
- Work within a ticketing system: address, label & close out tickets.
- Bug analysis and reporting.
- Help update training manuals for new and revised functionalities.
Experience you need
- General awareness of computer systems and network management.
- Dealing with unexpected issues that arise in a given day and overseeing many tasks.
- Act as the first point of contact when a user is facing incidences, queries, bugs or related technical issues.
- Strong communication skills to put frustrated users at ease.
- Innate follow-up and follow-through skills.
- True team colleague whose energy and enthusiasm inspires others.
- Take ownership to ensure tasks are completed appropriately and on time.
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks and time.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of users both verbally and in writing. You have the creativity to translate bugs into simple, comprehensive steps that a wide audience can understand.
What we offer
20-25k€ Annual salary
Flexibility, work-life balance
23 working vacation day + your birthday
Office available to meet the team in person
Training grant up to 600€ / year
20€ / month for electricity & internet
Excellent working environment
Young and dynamic team
All necessary equipment provided
What will the selection process be like?
Send us your CV and the information you consider relevant to:
Our HR person will contact you for a first interview. The aim of this first contact will be to explain you mlean’s vision and to get to know you.
Afterwards, we will have a conversation with the Sales Manager and, if there is interest on both sides, we will invite you for a virtual coffee so that you can get to know the whole team.