Marketing & Communications Coordinator
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator who will assist, develop, and manage various Branding, Marketing and Communications tactics daily.
Does this sound like you?
- Organized and with ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Self-driven, problem-solver, detailed self-starter, proactive in looking for new ways to drive increased value and impact across the organization
- Excellent storytelling, speaking and visual communication skills
- Creative, highly responsive, action-oriented, with a focus on results
- Detailed-oriented and internet savvy
Then, keep reading!
Who we are
mlean is a startup from Valladolid that accompanies manufacturers and industrial suppliers in their digitization process towards Industry 4.0. where people are at the center of our software.
Our vision is to transform the factories into a safe working environment where digital technology enables each person to develop innate abilities to become a factory with a future, within a sustainable world.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: flexibility, transparency, teamwork, and determination!
Things you'll do
- Manage and build upon mlean brand guidelines and messages to effectively communicate what our brand stands for with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with the development, coordination, and maintenance of all marketing materials in keeping with mlean brand standards
- Coordinate end-to-end brand marketing campaigns, audience, and messaging in coordination with Management
- Execute on those campaigns, communicating updates to stakeholders, optimize and track success metrics along the way
- PR support in mlean activities in close coordination with the Global Lead as needed
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout in line with company branding
- Create social media campaigns, track and report results to create best practices supporting on-going initiatives and products
- Actively participate in the comprehensive strategic integrated marketing communication plan aligned to mlean corporate communication plan
- Manage communication channels & platforms at mlean
- Write persuasive marketing copy for a wide variety of sales and corporate communications pieces aligned to product branding strategies, company messaging and editorial framework
- Coordinate and support trade shows and events for mlean in close collaboration with management and sales teams; those events should be managed from kick off, execution to post reporting to the team on results and lessons learned
- Manage and track displays, including event-related materials
- Evaluate, coordinate, and implement creative and innovative methods of presenting the company in coordination with the Marketing & Communications Director, and mlean brand strategy
Video & Multimedia Edition
- Maintain and organized photograph, graphic & video assets
- Creation and editing of digital and printed content supporting multiple areas of the company, Talent, Product, Promotion
- Creation and editing of videos and content for social networks
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, journalism, or related field
- Proficient in English
- 2-3 years of experience with excellent track record of success
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint primarily)
- Comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in Spanish & English
- Enthusiastic and eager to support the team
What we offer
25-30k€ Annual salary
Flexibility, work-life balance
23 working vacation days + your birthday
Office available to meet the team in person
Training grant up to 600€ / year
20€ / month for electricity & internet
Excellent working environment
Young and dynamic team
All necessary equipment provided
What will the selection process be like?
Send us your CV and the information you consider relevant to:
Our HR person will contact you for a first interview. The aim of this first contact will be to explain you mlean’s vision and to get to know you.
Afterwards, we will have a conversation with the Sales Manager and, if there is interest on both sides, we will invite you for a virtual coffee so that you can get to know the whole team.