Information security Policy
The primary objective of this policy is to provide guidelines to manage information security and in consequence to obtain the highest guarantees on how information is handled and held within MOBILE LEAN.
MOBILE LEAN is committed to fulfilling of the applicable legal obligations as well as the rest of the requirements related to information security in the organisation in its management and in the development of its products and services.In our commitment to continuous improvement, we will also establish and periodically review our progress in achieving our information security objectives and targets.
MOBILE LEAN‘s management understands its duty to guarantee information security as an essential element for the correct performance of services for its clients and therefore supports the following objectives and principles:
- To implement the value of information security throughout the organisation.
- For each and every person in MOBILE LEAN to help protect information security.
- To preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information to guarantee that the legal and regulatory requirements and those of our customers regarding information security are met.
- To protect MOBILE LEAN‘s information assets from all threats, be they internal or external, deliberate or accidental, to ensure continuity of service to our customers and information security.
- To establish an information security plan that integrates activities to prevent and minimise the risk of security incidents based on the risk management criteria MOBILE LEAN has established.
- To provide the necessary means to be able to carry out any relevant actions to manage the risks identified.
- To take responsibility for information security awareness and training as a means of ensuring compliance with this policy.
- To extend our commitment to information security to our customers.
© Copyright 2023 MOBILE LEAN, S.L. – All rights reserved.