From May 30th to June 2nd, mlean will be present at Hannover Messe, one of the most relevant industry 4.0 trade fairs in the world. Come and meet our team at Hall 005 G48 to learn more about the most complete system, the mlean Production System. Indeed, do not miss the mPShub launch at this event!. Register here to get your free tickets.
What can you learn at Hannover Messe?
At mlean, we have a variety of solutions that can help you take your factory to the next level:
- Standard Work: Organize, train and develop your team to unveil all its potential by reducing waste and focusing on what really matters.
- Routines and Gemba Walk: Get to know everything that happens on your shop floor to identify opportunities and anticipate potential issues.
- Audits: All your audits in one single tool. Reduce manual and paper processing in order to save critical time.
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM): Take full control of your checks of any kind and optimize your time identifying your critical areas.
- Problem Solving: The best tool for managing your factory problems. Define Just-Do-It problems or perform an 8D analysis.
- Action Plans & Improvement Ideas: Unify all your action plans and manage your improvement ideas in order to prioritize and make the best decisions.
And of course, we can talk about our new product the mPShub
Learn more about our new product
The mPShub is an all-in-one tool that translates data collected in the mPS (mlean Production System) to COOs and Operational Excellence Directors’, into valuable information. The mPShub helps to compare, monitor, and provide synergies between multiple factories of the same corporation. Moreover, this innovative product upgrades your continuous improvement activities facilitating the best practices´ implementation and detecting your trendsetter and benchmark facilities with real-time information.
Request a Demo with mlean at Hannover Messe 2022: